Purpura nephritis is a kind of high incidence kidney disease. The patients need combined the proper treatments and reasonable diet. So what is the nursing and diet principle for purpura nephritis patients?
1. Have a good mood everyday. Believe the disease will be treated well and we can get recovery after proper treatments.
2. Reasonable arrangement of life. To ensure enough sleep and take a rest when we feel tired. If have the symptoms of swelling, anemia, the tendency of bleeding or other symptoms, need have a bed rest and see a doctor timely. We can take some appropriate activities after those symptoms disappeared. But we also need avoid tired.
3. Prevent the cold. Keep the air in circulation. Change the clothes timely when the weather has changed. Do not usually go to the public place.
4. Have a reasonable diet: low salt, low fat, high quality protein, control the intake of phosphorus and take more vitamin. Low potassium and limited water when it is necessary.
1. A right amount of protein intake. Decreased serum would reduce the resistance and cause infection, repeated swelling. High protein diet would lead to high glomerular filtration and cause glomerular sclerosis.
2. Low salt diet. No need to limit salt intake if the patients do not have the symptoms of swelling or high blood pressure. In general, patients need have a low salt diet. But if the patients have high blood pressure for a long time, they need have a now salt diet.
3. About water intake. No need to limit water intake if the patients do not have the symptoms of less urine volume or swelling. Patients need drink much water after UTI.
4. The amount of energy. Purpura nephritis patients need be given enough carbohydrate. Patients should avoid the fruit with sugar if they have diabetes. But they also need prepare some sugar in case of low blood sugar.
5. About vitamin. Purpura nephritis patients need have enough vitamin A, vitamin B and vitamin C.
Now, have you known some information of purpura nephritis? If you have any other questions on kidney disease, you can consult our online doctors or leave a message below, our doctors will contact you in 24 hours.