As people grow older, the risk to develop kidney cyst increase gradually. The cyst are divided into two types--simple kidney and complex kidney cyst. Read on and find the symptoms, test, complication and treatment for complex kidney cyst.
No matter kidney simple cyst or kidney complex cyst, you may not feel any symptoms. Most people find they have complex cyst in an accidental medical test. Here are some possible symptoms of complex cyst for your information.
- repeated urinary tract infection
- Back Pain, Side Pain, Flank Pain
- Poor Sleep Quality
- Nausea, Vomiting
As complex kidney cyst develops larger and larger, it will affect the nearby tissues, causing some complications as follows:
- Kidney Function Decline. If it cannot be controlled well, it will develop into Kidney Failure eventually.
- Liver Cyst
- High Blood Pressure
- Shortness of Breath
- Kidney Stones
If you appear to have one or more of the mentioned complication, please have a talk with your doctor. This will help your doctor to estimate your condition and find the right management for you.
If the cysts are less than 3cm and cause no symptoms, your doctor may suggest no treatment in most western countries. In some Asian countries, such as China, Korea, herbal therapy is alway suggested to deal with the symptoms and shrink the complex cysts. The common treatment for Complex Kidney Cyst may include;
- surgery. A doctor may puncture the cyst with a long needle inserted through the skin, using ultrasound for guidance to drain the cyst.
- Herbs. Chinese Herbal Medicine may be suggested to alleviate the symptoms of complex kidney cyst. Also, some herbs help shrink the cyst naturally. You may get a herb list that for complex kidney cyst, after Chinese herbal doctor makes a complete estimation of your medical condition.