Apple cider vinegar is one of the most popular types vinegar, that is used for treating a number of health problems. Is it ok for people with Stage 5 Kidney Failure to drink this vinegar? Chat with our online doctor if you'd like to talk directly!
Actually, apple cider vinegar has some health benefits for people with Renal Failure. They are explained below:
• Raw apple cider vinegar is used by persons with Diabetes to lower or control the blood glucose level.
• It can help to improve kidney functions, remove toxic substances from the kidneys and the bladder, and treat disorders like kidney stones and infection.
• Animal studies have observes that it can help to decrease the levels of cholesterol and triglycerides in the body.
• The main organic acids found in this vinegar are malic acid and acetic acid. Malic acid can destroy pathogens like bacteria and fungus, while acetic acid can help to maintain the pH of blood.
• It is one of the most amazing products with beauty benefits for skin and hair as well.
So, by now you must have got a fair idea about what is apple cider vinegar good for people with Stage 5 Kidney Failure. But still, it should be used with caution. It contains more potassium than sodium, so patients who are on a potassium restricted diet should avoid drinking this vinegar. In addition, it can also interact with certain medications including laxatives, diuretics, and medicines for Diabetes and heart disease. Hence, before using apple cider vinegar for treating Stage 5 Kidney Failure, be sure to discuss the issue with your doctor or consult our online doctor. Glad to share advice!